How do I reset my password? (In Depth)
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it anytime.
To reset your password:
- If you haven’t already, click on the ‘Log In’ link in the black navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the ‘Forgot username / password?’ link below the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Enter your email address to have an email sent to you with your username and a link to automatically reset your password.
Note: Please enter the email address you provided when you created your account. If you don’t remember the email address listed on your account, don’t worry! Just contact our Customer Support team and we can look that up for you.
- Check your inbox for the email confirming your request to change your password.
Note: If you haven’t received the password reset email in 5 minutes, check your Spam or Junk folder, as the email might have been filtered. If you don’t find it there, please contact our Customer Support team for more help.
- Open the email and click on the ‘Reset’ link next to the username for the account for which you’d like the password reset. If you have more than one account with us, you can reset the password on any of the accounts listed there.
- Enter your new password and click on the ‘Reset Your Password’ button.
Note: Your password is case sensitive, which means that "password", "Password", and "PASSWORD" are all different passwords.
- Your password will be updated and you’ll be taken directly to your Dashboard. You will see a green message at the top of the page that says ‘Your profile has been updated. You are now logged in.’
Did you know? If you know your current password and would like to update it, check out our article on how to change your account information from your Dashboard.