The video plays, but I can’t hear any sound.
If you find that you can play a course video but can’t hear sound (or hear very low sound), here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Turn up the video player’s volume. This is the volume setting on the video you’re watching through your internet browser.
- On our video player (Vimeo), you can find the volume control on the lower right corner of the player window, between the track bar and the closed captioning control.
- If you’re watching the YouTube version of the course video, you’ll find the volume control in the lower right corner of the player window.
- In both cases, make sure the volume control is moved all the to the right.
- Turn up your device’s volume. This is the volume setting on the actual device you’re using. If you don’t know how to adjust the volume settings on your device, consult your device’s user manual.
- Make sure any external speakers are plugged in and turned on. If you’re using external speakers, consult the user manual and try these tips:
- Make sure the speakers are plugged into a power outlet or have charged batteries installed, if applicable.
- Make sure the speakers are powered on.
- Make sure the speakers’ volume is turned up.
- Make sure they are connected to your device.
Still having trouble? Contact our Customer Support team for more help.