I can’t find my course/test/certification.
If you’re having trouble getting back to your course and test or finding your certification, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you’re logged in. If you’re logged into an account, you will see:
- The ‘Dashboard’ link on the far left of the black navigation bar at the top of the page.
- The ‘Log Out’ link on the far right of the black navigation bar.
- If you see both of these links, click on the ‘Dashboard’ link in the black navigation bar, or click on the white ProTrainings cross logo in the upper left of the page. Both options will take you directly to your Dashboard, where you can find your course, test, and any certifications.
- If you don’t see either of these links, you’re not logged in. Click on the ‘Log In’ link on the far right of the black navigation bar to enter your username and password and get back to your Dashboard.
- Make sure you’re in your Dashboard. Follow the steps above to get to your Dashboard. There you will find Enrolled Courses, and under that section is where you will find any courses you’ve started or completed, as well as the documents for your course.
- Make sure you’re logged into the correct account. If you’ve followed the steps above but don’t see the correct course, your certification is missing, or your course progress appears to be wrong, you may have logged into a different account than the one you originally trained on. In this case, the fastest and best solution is to contact our Customer Support team so that they can look up your accounts and provide you with the correct login information.
For more help, see our articles on logging in and resuming your course or test.