How to claim PIM CE's continuing education statement with provider number
If you are a Physician, Nurse, Pharmacist or Dentist, you are able to receive continuing education credits for our ProCPR, ProFirstAid Advanced, ProPALS and ProACLS courses through our partnership with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM).
Follow these steps to claim your continuing education credits and receive the PIM CE Credit Statement to present to ACPE, ACME, ANCC or ADA/CERP:
- Log into your account with us. (If you're having trouble logging in, let us know or check out our Help Center article: How do I log into and out of my account?)
- Click on the 'Print Documents' button underneath your course title in your training dashboard. (This button will only show up after you pass your course and complete your payment,)
- Another box will open up with choices on what to print. Click on 'Print CEU Statement.'
- Read the instructions under the bolded section and click on the link shown in the picture below. Section referring to "a licensed nurse, physician, dentist, or pharmacist. Print your approved Credit from ANCC, ACCME, ADA, or ACPE.'
- PIM uses CME University to process their CE Credit Statements, so you'll need to click on the link provided in this area to go to CME University's website. Once there the course code should be added to the top of the page automatically and you'll be able to create a new account or access your current one.
- Once in CME University website, you'll have instructions on how to complete their forms to view, print, or save your CME Credit Statement. If you have problems navigating through that site, please contact CME University directly.
I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any questions at all. Have a lovely day!