How to claim PIM CE's continuing education statement with provider number

If you are a Physician, Nurse, Pharmacist or Dental professional, you are able to receive continuing education credits for our BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses through our partnership with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). 

Follow these steps to claim your continuing education credits and receive the PIM CE Credit Statement to present to ACPE, ACME, ANCC or ADA/CERP:

  1. Log into your account with us. (Having trouble logging in learn how to log in and out of your account here.)
  2. Click on the 'Print Documents' button for your finished course in your training dashboard. (This button will only show up after you pass your course and complete your payment,)6d115911de3d2b535ddecfa520288ccf.png
  3. Another box will open up with choices on what to print. Click on 'Print CEU Statement.'
  4. Read the instructions under this section and click on the blue link shown in the picture below to CME University.0010e006d3284f3231b6f494d8125821.png
  5. PIM uses CME University to process their CE Credit Statements, so you'll need to go to CME University's website to fill out the necessary forms. Once there the course code should be added to the top of the page automatically. 
  6. Create a new account or access your current one to fill out the course evaluation form. 
  7. Follow the instructions on the site and upon completion, you can view, print, or save your course certification credit(s) statement. 

NOTE: If you take multiple classes, you'll need to complete an evaluation form for every course separately to claim the credits, and receive a statement, for each one.

If you have problems navigating through that site, please contact CME University directly.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any questions at all. Have a lovely day!

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us