How to claim PIM CE's continuing education statement with provider number
If you are a Physician, Nurse, Pharmacist or Dental professional, you are able to receive continuing education credits for our BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses through our partnership with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) and their Joint Accreditation.
Follow these steps to receive your CE Certificate to present to ACPE, ACME, ANCC or ADA/CERP:
- Log into your account with us. (Having trouble logging in learn how to log in and out of your account here.)
- Click on the 'Print Documents' button for your finished course in your training dashboard. (This button will only show up after you pass your course and complete your payment,)
- Another box will open up with choices on what to print. Click on 'Print CEU Statement.'
- Read the instructions under this section and click on the blue link shown to CME University.
- A new page should open for CME University and the course code should fill in the top automatically. If it doesn't reach out to us for this code. Create a new account or login.
- Follow the instructions and fill out the course evaluation form.
- Once completed, you can view, print, or save your course certification credit(s) statement.
NOTE: If you take multiple classes, you'll need to complete an evaluation form for every course separately to claim the credits, and receive a statement, for each one.
If you have problems navigating through that site, please contact CME University directly.
I hope this helps. Have a lovely day!