US Coast Guard Approved Training
US Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Approved Training
To begin your US Coast Guard (USCG) approved CPR/AED/First Aid training sign up through our USCG training link and receive 10% off the online portion of your training.
USCG Approved CPR, AED, & First Aid Training Steps
1. Create or log into your account:
2. Choose your course and take the online video training and test:
- CPR, AED, and First Aid for Adults only- ProFirstAid Basic
- CPR, AED, and First Aid for All ages- ProFirstAid
- Healthcare Provider Level BLS/CPR, AED, and First Aid for All ages- ProFirstAid Advanced
3. Complete a hands-on skill evaluation (USCG requires a hands-on component):
- Complete a blended course (online + hands-on) with our Single-Use Manikin Option (SUMO). Purchase your SUMO kit and schedule your evaluation day/time during the checkout process or from your training dashboard if you've already purchased the online course.
- Complete a blended course (online + hands-on) with a Skill Evaluator in your area. Contact the evaluator in your area for scheduling and pricing information.
4. Send in these two documents together to the USCG Merchant Mariners office
- Your wallet card certification (must show blended or classroom course label on the front of the card)
- Your wall mount certification (the lower bottom should have USCG approval language on it, if approval # is missing it will not be accepted)
Make sure to reach out to the Compliance Department at ProTrainings if you do not have the approval language on your Wall Mount Certification or if you need help meeting any of the required certification steps above.
Need more help? If you are needing additional help purchasing the online course or a SUMO manikin kit check out our How to add hands-on help article or contact our Customer Support team for further assistance.