How to set your preferred language- English or Spanish
How to set the preferred language on an account-
There are a couple of ways to set the preferred language on an account- At Sign Up or From an Existing Account. Both ways are listed below with the steps on how to set or update the preferred language for each.
At Sign Up:
If you need to create an account with us and would like the preferred language set to Spanish follow these steps:
- On the ProTrainings home page, www.protrainings.com, click on the Español link in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- This will display the ProTrainings home page in Spanish. Click on the Registrate link in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Fill in the Sign-Up form with the following information: first name, last name, email address, username, password of your choice. Once this information is filled in click on the red
Comenzar la capacitación button.
- Once the Sign-Up process is completed, you will be directed to your Training Dashboard- Panel de Capacitación and the preferred language will automatically be set as Spanish. Click on Cursos in the navy navigation bar to select a course.
From an Existing Account:
If you already have an existing account and need to change your preferred language on the account follow these steps:
- Log into your existing ProTrainings account at www.protrainings.com/login with your username and password.
- Click on the My Account tab below the Training Dashboard tab.
- In the Personal Account Details, click on the dropdown arrow under the Preferred Language: section. Here you can select English or Spanish as the preferred language. Once your selection is made, click on the blue Save Changes button to apply the change.
After clicking the
Save Changes button as mentioned in Step 3 you will be directed back to your Training Dashboard in your preferred Language. Example: Preferred language updated to Spanish, the
Training Dashboard- Panel de Capacitación would look like this-
Need more help? Our Customer Support team can also help with setting or updating the preferred language on an account if needed. If you are a company admin and need to add a new employee to your roster with the preferred language as Spanish we can assist with this as well! Feel free to contact our Customer Support team here.