What are the steps to become trained as an instructor with ProTrainings?
We have a great program to become a certified ProTrainings CPR and First Aid Instructor, whether for a company or your own business. We work with new instructors looking to teach life-saving skills and increase their income by offering classroom training in CPR, First Aid, or Bloodborne Pathogens.
Here are some simple steps to get you started:
- Obtain a current CPR Certification in the area you want to become an instructor. (This is the prerequisite to your instructor course.)
- Choose your course from our library of instructor courses.
- Complete the training and pay for your instructor course (the course in step 1 comes at no cost after paying for the instructor program).
- Schedule your hands-on evaluation with our instructor trainer through your training dashboard (make sure you have your manikin and training equipment supplies)
If you still have questions, set up a time to speak with our instructor's success rep!
Completing the instructor course and their corresponding provider level course will prepare you to teach the course levels you need for your students.
Choose the best option for you below and take both of those courses:
BLS Healthcare Level Instructors
- Healthcare Provider (BLS) Adult, Child, and Infant CPR/AED & First Aid and
- Healthcare Provider BLS Instructor courses
Lay Rescuer Instructor for all ages
Adult Lay Rescuer Instructor