*How to get a continuing education statement if you are a Physician, Nurse, Pharmacist, or Dental Professional
Obtain CME Credits for ACCME, ANCC, ADA/CERP, or ACPE/PACE*
If you are a Physician, Nurse, Pharmacist, or Dental professional, you are able to receive continuing education credits for our BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses through our partnership with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) and their Joint Accreditation.
- ACCME - Physicians, Doctors, Surgeons
- ANCC - Nurses
- ADA/CERP - Dental Assistant, Dentist, Dental Hygienist
- ACPE - Pharmacists, Pharmacy Techs, Pharmacy Interns
Follow these steps to receive your CME credits:
1. Log into your account with us.
2. Click on the Print or Download button for your finished course in your Training Dashboard. (This button will only show up after you pass your course and complete your payment)
3. Another box will open up with choices on what to print. Click on Print CEU Statement.
4. Read the instructions under this section and click on the blue link shown for CME University. A new page should open for CME University or click this link.
- Create a new account or log in at CMEUniversity.com
- Choose your course from the available list of ProTrainings BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses. If there is a problem seeing our courses, check the course code on the site to make sure it is 17671.
- Follow the instructions and fill out the course evaluation form
- Once completed your CEs will be submitted for you. and you'll be able to view, print, or save your course CME statement
If you have problems navigating through the CME University site, please contact CME University directly.
Need more help? We are happy to assist you further by connecting you with our Compliance professionals. They're always eager to help with searching your state rules or answering any other questions at 855-462-4212. Need additional help accessing your CEU Statement or wallet certification contact our Customer Support team for further assistance.
Last edited March 8, 2023