Add your certification to your LinkedIn profile
Want to display your ProTrainings certifications on your LinkedIn profile? Here's how-
We've made it quick and easy to add your ProTrainings certification to your LinkedIn profile. Whether you have one certification or several, follow the steps below to have each of your certifications displayed in just a matter of seconds!
How to add your certificate to your LinkedIn profile:
- Log into your ProTrainings account at www.protrainings.com/login.
- Once you are logged into your account, you will be directed to your Dashboard. Click on the blue Print or Download button under the course you wish to add the certificate for to your LinkedIn profile.
- A box with 4 options will appear. Click on Print Temporary Wallet Card option (top left option).
- This will bring you to your digital certificate. Click on the blue Add to profile button below your certification.
- You will be redirected to LinkedIn and your profile. (Please note you may be asked to log into your LinkedIn account if you are not automatically logged in) Click on the blue Save button to add the certification to your profile.
- The certificate will be added to your profile and will display under the Licenses & certifications section.
Did you know? A LinkedIn user who clicks on the See credential link below your certification on your LinkedIn profile will be directed to a copy of your certification. (Link is shown in the screenshot of step #6 above) This is a quick and easy way to have your certification verified and even printed!