ADA CERP and AGD PACE dental professional's continuing education submittal info

Here's a way for you to submit your BLS Healthcare Provider Level CPR Certification course for continuing education credits. CE's are accepted by AGD in all 50 states for dental hygienists, dental assistants, techs, orthodontists, dental surgeons, etc.that have an account, or are just creating an account, with AGD to claim their CEs through PACE. Follow the steps below to claim yours!

1.  How to claim CE's with the American Dental Association (ADA) Continuing Education Recognition Program (CERP) for your initial and recertification courses in BLS, ACLS, and PALS.

Want CE certification credits submitted to the American Dental Association (ADA) CERP? Just follow these steps to fill out the evaluation form. When you click that link the appropriate course code will be entered into the form for you. If you have multiple courses you took, you will need to click this link and follow the steps below for each course to receive a CE Statement for all your courses. You'll be able to print your certificate of CE's right away. You will see the approval number that coincides with the course you took on this CE Credits Statement. 

If you have any concerns on how to complete the CE evaluation form, please call CME University directly or visit their FAQ section for more help

See our accreditation page with PIM (Post Graduate Institute for Medicine) for more ADA CERP credit allowance information at

2.  Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)'s Program Approval For Continuing Education (PACE) accepts BLS/CPR Course Certifications. Approved provider ID #343086.

AGD requires a BLS Healthcare Provider level CPR course with a hands-on portion for acceptance. AGD will not accept courses that are 100% online without a practical portion. To submit to AGD PACE for your CEs, just complete this form and we'll process those for you and provide you a CE Statement for your records.

NOTE: The approval for CEs does not guarantee your state accepting a portion or all of these credits. Each state has their own set of licensing department rules regarding continuing education activities. Check with your state rules to determine what CEs are accepted.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us