Dental professionals continuing education info for AGD-PACE and ADA-CERP
- Not started your course yet, click this link to follow the submittal steps.
- Already completed your course, you'll need to Complete this form within 30 days of your course completion (issue date) and we'll process it for you and provide you a CE Statement for your records.
- Don't have an AGD Membership, but want to sign up? Click here, then come back to claim those credits.
- Please note that AGD does not accept 100% online BLS courses. Blended and Classroom courses that include a hands-on practical skills test are accepted.
- Courses submitted for credits through AGD must be reported within 30 days of your course finish date.
- By clicking the link above you will be redirected to CME University. There you will choose your ProTrainings course, complete a short questionnaire, and your CEs will be automatically submitted for you.
- NOTE: if you have taken multiple courses, you will need to follow the same submittal steps for each course to receive a CE Statement for all of your completed courses.
Are you a Dental Professional who wants to claim continuing education credits?
You are in luck! CE Credits can be claimed through AGD (Academy of General Dentistry), or the American Dental Association (ADA) Continuing Education Recognition Program (CERP).
Choose the organization below you want to claim your CEs through!
A large number of our ProTrainings 100% online, blended and classroom courses are accepted for continuing education credits through the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) for dental professionals.
Got a membership ID # with AGD already?
Not a member of AGD... follow these steps to claim your CE Credits through ADA/CERP
The American Dental Association (ADA) Continuing Education Recognition Program (CERP) has approved ProTrainings BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses for continuing education credits. Click this LINK to claim credits through ADA/CERP.
If you have any concerns about how to complete the CE evaluation form, please call CME University directly or visit their FAQ section for more help https://www.cmeuniversity.com/faq. See our accreditation page with PIM (Post Graduate Institute for Medicine) for more ADA CERP credit allowance information at https://www.procpr.org/en/learn/accreditation.
Need more help? Feel free to visit this link to search your state board of dentistry to see if they have any specific guidelines or logo requirements for your certification(s). We are happy to assist you further by connecting you with our Compliance professionals. They're always eager to help with searching your state rules or answering any other questions at 855-462-4212.