Dental professionals continuing education info for AGD PACE and ADA CERP
If you are a Dental Professional, you can claim your CE Credits through the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD). This must be done within 30 days of the certification date. You have to be a member of AGD/PACE to claim CE's to this organization.
Continuing education credits or CE's are accepted by the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) in all 50 states for dental hygienists, dental assistants, techs, orthodontists, dental surgeons, etc. that have an account or are just creating an account with AGD to claim their CEs through PACE.
How to claim CE's with the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) Program Approval For Continuing Education (PACE) for your BLS/CPR course certifications. Approved provider ID #343086.
- Complete this form and we'll process it for you and provide you a CE Statement for your records.
- Please note AGD requires a BLS Healthcare Provider level CPR course WITH a hands-on portion for acceptance, either a full in-person course or a Blended (online + hands-on) course. AGD will not accept courses that are 100% online without a practical portion.
If you are not a member of AGD, here's how you can submit your CE's as a dental professional through the ADA with CERP, simply follow the steps below.
How to claim CE's with the American Dental Association (ADA) Continuing Education Recognition Program (CERP) for your initial and recertification courses in BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
- Follow these steps to fill out the evaluation form.
- When you click the CME University link the appropriate course code will be entered into the form for you.
- Please note if you have taken multiple courses, you will need to click this link and follow the steps below for each course to receive a CE Statement for all your completed courses.
- You'll be able to print your certificate of CE's right away. You will see the approval number that coincides with the course you took on this CE Credits Statement.
If you have any concerns about how to complete the CE evaluation form, please call CME University directly or visit their FAQ section for more help https://www.cmeuniversity.com/faq.
See our accreditation page with PIM (Post Graduate Institute for Medicine) for more ADA CERP credit allowance information at https://www.procpr.org/en/learn/accreditation.
Need more help? Feel free to visit this link to search your state board of dentistry to see if they have any specific guidelines or logo requirements for your certification(s). We are happy to assist you further by connecting you with our Compliance professionals. They're always eager to help with searching your state rules or answering any other questions at 855-462-4212.