Dental professionals continuing education info for AGD-PACE and ADA-CERP


    If you are a Dental Professional, you can claim your CE Credits through the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD). This must be done within 30 days of the certification date. You have to be a member of AGD/PACE to claim CEs to this organization. 

    Continuing education credits or CEs are accepted by the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) in all 50 states for dental hygienists, dental assistants, techs, orthodontists, dental surgeons, etc. that have an account or are just creating an account with AGD to claim their CEs through PACE.

    How to claim CE's with the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) Program Approval For Continuing Education (PACE) for your BLS/CPR course certifications. 

    • Not started your course yet, click this link to follow the submittal steps.
    • If you have already completed your course, you'll need to Complete this form within 30 days of your course completion (issue date) and we'll process it for you and provide you a CE Statement for your records.
      • Please note AGD requires a BLS Healthcare Provider level CPR course WITH a hands-on portion for acceptance, either a full in-person course or a Blended (online + hands-on) course.  AGD will not accept healthcare-level BLS/CPR courses without a practical portion. 
    Note: The approval for CEs does not guarantee your state accepting a portion or all of these credits. Each state has its own set of licensing department rules regarding continuing education activities. We encourage you to check with  your state board to determine what CEs are accepted.


    If you are not a member of AGD, here's how you can submit your CEs as a dental professional through the ADA CERP, simply follow the steps below. 

    Click this LINK to Claim CE's with the American Dental Association (ADA) Continuing Education Recognition Program (CERP) for your initial and recertification courses in BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses with ProTrainings! By clicking the link above you will be redirected to CME University. There you will choose your course and complete a questionnaire to submit CEs
    • NOTE:  if you have taken multiple courses, you will need to follow the same steps for each course to receive a CE Statement for all your completed courses. 

    If you have any concerns about how to complete the CE evaluation form, please call CME University directly or visit their FAQ section for more help See our accreditation page with PIM (Post Graduate Institute for Medicine) for more ADA CERP credit allowance information at

    Need more help?  Feel free to visit this link to search your state board of dentistry to see if they have any specific guidelines or logo requirements for your certification(s).  We are happy to assist you further by connecting you with our Compliance professionals. They're always eager to help with searching your state rules or answering any other questions at 855-462-4212

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us