Classroom Students: Claiming CEs for Healthcare Providers

Want to claim your continuing education credits for the traditional classroom BLS/CPR course you attended?

Choose the accrediting entity you want to claim your CEs through and follow those steps.

  1. Medical professionals aligned with national accrediting agencies such as; ACCME, ANCC, ACPE, and ADA CERP can claim CEs by following these steps.
  2. CAPCE: (EMTs, Paramedics, or other Emergency Responders) can still obtain CE credits just fill out and submit this form. Once done, we'll report those to CAPCE for you. IMPORTANT: Submittals must be done within 90 days of the certification issue date.
  3. AGD PACE: (Dentists, Dental Assistants, Dental Techs, and Dental Hygienists) can claim course CEs to AGD PACE for a number of our courses. BLS courses must have a hands-on portion, but the other courses we have can be 100% Online.  If you submit your information here we'll take care of submitting those for you. IMPORTANT: AGD submittals must be done within 30 days of the certification issue date.

If you have another organization, not listed, that you would like to claim your CE credits for, call our compliance department at 616-483-0540 for assistance.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us