How do I create an account?
How to create an account:
- Click on the Sign Up button located in the top right-hand corner within the navy navigation bar at the top of any of our specific course home pages or on our main homepage (www.ProTrainings.com). If you’re on a specific course home page, you can click on the red Start Now button as well.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address. Create a username and password for yourself.
- The first and last name you enter here is the name that will appear on your account and certification, so it’s a good idea to double-check that it is correct before submitting.
- If you have a corporate code given to you by your employer, you can enter that now by clicking on the ‘Have a corporate code?’ link under the password field.
- You can opt into or out of receiving free weekly training video emails by clicking on the checkbox under the corporate code link. These are free weekly training refresher emails to reinforce the concepts learned in our online training program and help you review throughout the year in short segments.
Click on the red Begin Training button and you will be directed to your Training Dashboard. Click on the blue Browse Courses button to view our course categories and select your course.
Did you know? You can use your account to log into any of ProTraining’s training sites. For instance, if you created an account on ProCPR.org, you can use that same account to log into ProTraining's home page ProTrainings.com.