What is the difference between online only and Blended (online + hands-on) certificates?
What is the difference between Online Only & Blended (online + hands-on) Certificates:
Each of our CPR courses is available as either 100% online (cognitive only), or as an accredited Blended certification, which includes a practical hands-on skills assessment with one of our certified instructors. A Blended certificate will have a few key differences showing that the student has completed a hands-on evaluation following the online course.
- The online-only certification card can be obtained by individuals who are not required to complete hands-on training for their workplace or regulatory body. The online-only certification card will be empty in the area where the blended card says “BLENDED.”
- An Online Only certificate will state that the student has completed the national cognitive portion of the test, and will also have just the name of the instructor printed on the back side of the certificate.
Blended (online + hands-on):
- With our Blended learning program, participants can complete their training and written test online at www.protrainings.com. After successfully completing the training and passing the written test, the participant must complete a hands-on practice and skill evaluation with a currently certified Instructor from ProTrainings.
- A Blended certificate will state that the student has completed both the national cognitive and skills evaluation (in the text below the date issued and renew by date). On the backside of the card, the names for both the instructor and skill evaluator will appear.
- On a blended card, the instructor will always be listed as Roy Shaw. The skill evaluator's name will be added as a second line. After an Instructor marks the certification complete, a digital signature is printed on the back of the card on the “skill evaluator” line.
- Blended certification cards have the word “BLENDED” on the front of the card in the red header section.
Did you know? A card with the “ProCPR by ProTrainings” logo indicates that a student has been certified in one of the seven ProCPR courses listed below. The specific course, named by content, will be listed directly underneath the red banner, such as:
- ProCPR -- Healthcare Provider (BLS) Adult, Child and Infant CPR/AED
- ProFirstAid Advanced -- Healthcare Provider (BLS) Adult, Child and Infant CPR/AED & First Aid
- ProFirstAid -- Adult, Child and Infant, Pediatric CPR/AED & First Aid
- Community CPR -- Adult, Child and Infant CPR/AED
- ProFirstAid Basic -- Adult CPR/AED & First Aid
- ProCPR Basic -- Adult CPR/AED
- ProFirstAid Only -- First Aid Only **not offered in a Blended format**
If you have any questions or would like us to verify the course content and whether it was Online Only or a Blended format, please contact our Customer Support team for assistance.