How do I print my certificate?
To view or print your certification:
A digital copy of your wallet card and other documents are available to print from your Dashboard for the entire period your certification is valid.
- Log into your account here (if you haven’t already). This will take you directly to your Training Dashboard.
If you are already logged in, click on the
link in the navy navigation bar at the top of the page, or click on the
ProTrainings dot logo in the upper left of the page. Both options will take you directly to your Training Dashboard.
- In your Training Dashboard, find your course under Your Enrolled Courses.
- Click on the blue Print Documents button under your course. A pop-up window will appear with four options:
- Print Temporary Wallet Card. This is a digital, printable version of your wallet-sized certification.
- Print Wall Mount Certificate. This is a digital, printable 11x8 inch certificate that can be framed and displayed on a wall.
- Print CEU Statement. This is a continuing education certificate documenting the course you completed, the number of contact hours the course provides, as well as your contact information.
- Print Receipt. This is a digital, printable copy of your receipt for your purchase, showing the cost of your certification as well as any other items you bought with the certification.
- Select the option you would like to print. In this case, click on the Print Temporary Wallet Card option.
- Click on the red Print Your Card Now button under the picture of your certification, and follow your computer’s prompts to print.
Did you know? You can print as many copies of your documents from your Dashboard as you like for free. If you need an additional hard copy of your certification or other documents, you can contact Customer Support and request one to be mailed to you for a small fee.