I passed the test. How do I purchase my certificate?
How to purchase your certificate, completing the checkout process-
Immediately after you pass your test, you will be directed to the 'Pre-Checkout Steps' which are opportunities to give us your feedback, tell others about our courses, see items available in our store, or schedule a hands-on skill evaluation (if applicable).
Already passed the 'Pre-Checkout Steps' or not sure how to get back to the payment screen? Check out our help article on how to purchase your course/certificate from your Training Dashboard.
Need to add hands-on? Please refer to our How to add hands-on article for more information!
You can complete each step, or you can skip to the next page by selecting ‘In a hurry? Click here to continue’.
- Once the 'Pre-Checkout Steps' have been completed and/or skipped you will be directed to YOUR CART and see anything that is currently in your cart such as your specific course certificate ( example: ProCPR Certificate) on the righthand side of the page, add any additional items you would like to purchase and review your total to make sure it’s correct.
- When you’re ready to continue, click on Proceed to Checkout.
Note: If you have a discount code for your certification or a corporate code from your employer, click on the ‘Have a discount code?’ link directly below the 'Proceed to Checkout' button. Enter your code in the field that pops up and click ‘Apply.’ Your cart will automatically update the new total amount.
- You will be taken to our secure checkout form. Enter your complete address. When you’ve finished adding your shipping details, click on the Next button.
Note: If your Billing Address is the same as your Shipping Address, you can leave the box checked indicating this and we will fill it in you for automatically. If your Billing Address is different simply uncheck the box and enter your Billing Address accordingly.
- In the Credit Card Details section, enter your card information exactly as it appears on your card. When all of your payment information is completely filled in, click on the Next button.
Note: Enter your card number without any spaces between numbers. If you’re not sure where to find the security code, click on the ‘What is this?’ link for more information on how to find it.
- In the Other Details section, you have the option to enter the following: your phone number, occupation, company, and how you heard about us. You can also select how you would like to be contacted when your certification is about to expire, and if you would like to receive the weekly training videos by email option.
Note: Please select if you would like to receive a Digital Only certificate or Mailed Card (mailed + digital) certificate. You can download/print your certificate right away with either option once your payment has been processed.
- When you’re ready to submit your payment, click on the green Complete Order button.
Note: If you receive an error after submitting payment, double-check that all of your information is correct and fully entered. If you’re still unable to complete your payment, please contact our Customer Support team at ph: 1-616-855-2500 for more help.
- Once your payment has been successfully processed, you will be taken to your receipt which will have your unique order number displayed at the top. You can print your receipt and certificate at this time by clicking on the More Options link to the right of your order total.
- A blue Print Documents will appear under your course on your Training Dashboard, your certificate and other course documents can be printed from here at any time while your certificate is valid.
Note: Immediately after your purchase, we will automatically email you a copy of your receipt, with a digital copy of your wallet certificate attached to the email for you to save or print (this will go to the email address you listed on your account when you signed up).
Need more help? If you need additional help or have questions about completing the checkout process please feel free to contact our Customer Support team as they would be more than happy to assist you!