I can’t log in.
How to log into an account-
If you encounter trouble with logging into your account, don’t panic! We have some tips and tricks for you to try:
- Make sure you are on a login page. If you see a form asking for your first and last name, your email address, and asking you to create a username and password, you’re on our Sign Up page instead of the Log In page. This will create a new account for you rather than get you into your current account, so you’ll want to make sure you navigate to a Log In page. To do so, you can:
- Click on the Have an account? Log In link above the new account form.
- Click on the ProTrainings dot logo in the top left corner. This will take you to our home page, and you can click on the Log In link on the far right of the navigation bar.
- Visit our home page at www.ProTrainings.com, and you can click on the Log In link on the far right of the navigation bar.
- Make sure your password is properly entered with upper- or lower-case letters, or both depending on how your password was originally entered. Your password is case sensitive, which means that "password", "Password", and "PASSWORD" are all different passwords.
- Make sure your browser’s auto-fill feature is turned off. Your browser may be set to automatically fill in a password when it detects that a certain username is being used. If you try to log in using this feature and can’t, it’s likely that your browser has recorded an old or incorrect password for our site. If so, manually type in your username and password and then click Log In, and then if it works, be sure to update the password in your browser or turn the auto-fill feature off for our site.
- Click on the Forgot Password? link under the Log In button. Provide us with the email address you used to register for the site and we will email you your username and a link to reset your password instantly. Click on the Send Instructions button to proceed.
- Contact our Customer Support team. If none of these tips work, our Customer Support team can easily (and quickly!) look up your login information and reset your password, so feel free to get in touch with us if you need help!